Friday, November 28, 2008

Upcoming Craft Shows

So I have finally been busy!! I've added 50 new pairs of earrings - displayed in their own slideshow. I have a couple of dozen necklaces done but they are not yet photographed, I will upload them later this week.

Some IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding shows:

I am participating in the Seasons Greeting Craft Show in Stittsville this weekend, November 29th and 30th. The show is being held at the Stittsville Community Centre (Arena) at 10 Warner-Colpitts Lane, Stittsville. It is open from 10:00 - 4:00 both days.

Additionally, I am in the Christmas Craft Show & Sale at the Fisher Park Community Rec Centre Saturday December 6th from 9:30 - 3:00. The Centre is located at 250 holland Ave (at the Queensway) and includes over 90 vendors.

I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments: